Thursday 12 July 2012

The Trumpet Tree @ Stellenbosch




The Trumpet Tree is not very easy to find, you can easily miss it when you are driving. We found this place by accident when we went to the farm stall in Stellenbosch and we went back with my family!

I remember the first time I ate at the restaurant was on a hot summer's day. We dined under the tree and to our surprise, the restaurant got an outdoor splashing cooler?! We loved it. So this time when I passed by Stellenbosch, The Trumpet Tree was the first restaurant came to our mind.

The meal was enjoyable. I had a chicken wrap with salad, stole some amazing potato fries from my brother's burger dish. I feel the quality of the food was very decent, it is a great spot to hang out with great people. Even though the dishes on the menu is nothing creative, I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to have a relaxing meal and a few drinks. I give it a 7.5/10, she says.

The Trumpet Tree
84 Dorp Street, Stellenbosch
021 883 8379
http://www.thetrumpettree.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...