Wednesday 18 July 2012

Karibu @ V&A Waterfront






My uncle requested to dine at an African restaurant when he visited Cape Town last month (ha yes, overdue photos!) so we took him to the Karibu by the V&A Waterfront, thought he can visit the touristy shopping centre after supper.

Karibu was very enjoyable, the service was excellent. The food was good quality, even though I would not say its the best I have had but the overall quality and dining experience was very positive. The seafood & salad was fresh and the portion was good. Just one thing about the restaurant, I thought the food was not that authentic (I was expecting a menu that I CANNOT understand! Lol.)

Karibu was on the pricey side of things and uncle had a bottle of wine for R500 something (say what, the wine I know cost like R80!) but you are guaranteed to have quality service and food with a beautiful view of the Waterfront. I'd say 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...