Tuesday 20 March 2012

Venezia Ice Cream @ Sea Point

Good tasting since 1954!

Where the magic happens

Reasonable price with..

HUGE PORTION!

How can I begin to explain my love to ice cream? It is simply one of things a girl like me cannot live without. Even with a full tummy, I can always eat ice cream. When I got my heart broken, it was the tub of ice cream got me through that weekend. So when I heard Venezia have the best ice cream in Cape Town, we had to make a stop.

This cosy little shop is by Sea Point Main Road, loved the the locals. The wall proudly displayed est. 1954 with pride and homey feel to it. The flavours include the classic chocolate, strawberry & many others. We had mango and caramel crunch with sugar cone. Loved it.

7.5/10 - She Says

Venezia Ice Cream
92c Main Road, Sea Point
021 9302952

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...